Monday 28 June 2010

My Personal Review of Sex and The City 2....


After Germany thrashed ENGERLAND in the world cup yesterday, I decided to proceed with a little bit of girl power! So I went to see Sex and the City 2 at the cinema. A long awaited trip as we had arranged to do it when it first came out but never got a round to it!..I had heard mixed reviews via the radio, TV and friends who had been to see it so was quite conclusive on the fact that it was going to be a bit rubbish...but alas!!.....I loved it!...Stupid of me really to think that Micheal Patrick King would ever let me down!
The star studded 2 hours seemed like a flash and the costumes were an ever zany mix of flamboyancy and total exhibitionism but this made it all the more bedazzling!
SJP looked tremendous in all her show stopping outfits and Samantha still came out with all the FUNNIEST one liners!!...Miranda really has got better with age as well....Well worth my£7.50!

No comments:

Post a Comment